PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top of the World: photos from Nepal
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2018, 13:47
Vertical Freedom

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs up BOOM how much can a Koala bare? Another happy Customer

The responses here are overwhelming, I need to get another cylinder of CO3 to suck on
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crikey pilotmike.......You're now scaring me But I Love Your work, You've a sense of humour as warped as mine I think I'd rather hang the tail over a ledge than pick up the shreds of someone wandering through my Rotorables Let the Engineers get some abseiling equipment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoy gulliBell.....Mate that being said, sling-loading at 20,000 fathoms in the Mariana Trench ain't no walk in the park, it's always NVFR & the CO3 gives me the giggles (in all the wrong places)
Hey there Good Business Sense.....Come orn Mate, this is at home
Evening Georg1na.....can't say I'm in the know about that
G'day heli.......try some 30 post deletions of mine in recent months not sure how many of others postings? Maybe it's technical glitches, but it's far too many, way outside my comfort zone If this was a flying operation I'd have bugged out long ago
Haaar claudia.......thank You for your kind words, Bless Your cotton socks