PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA election results
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2003, 10:15
axiom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Then why didn't this message filter out to those waiting for things to start, why did the food van get all out of kilter and why didn't the very bloke you reckoned knew about this deny same?

I stood there looking you in the eye when you were asking I accede to a short adjournment to allow Marjorie to get there, why didn't you say the minutes were there then? I told you that I had no objections to the meeting being held a bit later. No mention of minutes however.

You blokes amaze me, really.

If this is to be the standard of your reply, I can quiet imagine how the questions of the conduct of the meeting will be answered.

The bad looser thing is getting a bit tedious also. I simply hate injustice, and you my friend are up to your neck in it. You will never know what humble pie tastes like because your pride won't allow it. At least I know what is right from wrong.

Discussion over.

Some phone calls have you correct in the fact that you told Chris McKeown just before the meeting, he asked for same, you refused to hand them over so we are back to where we started from.

We had no minutes until either you, Jane or Marjorie decided to hand them over.

Therefor we had NO minutes and everyone was inconvenienced by you and the meeting could not start without them.

I say again, nobody told me, that they were there all the time and you had the opportunity.

Also on the subject, what was someone, who was not on the board at the time, doing with them in her possession anyway. I thought this was what all the fuss about Bill Hamilton was about.

Doesn't this breach the "code of conduct" that was promulgated well prior to the AGM?