PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staffcv
Thread: Staffcv
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2003, 09:42
Iguanahead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi craic1510

This is on the website in the "Statistics Explained" information.

Number of times your information has been returned in a search. This is the number of times your information has been evaluated by the software when an employer you have applied to, or who you have made your information available to, has performed a search for new staff. This means the software has found your information as a potential match to the employers custom search criteria. You should remember that the StaffCV software allows the employers to review skills during a search at a very detailed level. When your information is returned by a search, it means you probably meet a great deal of an employers overall requirements and considerations.

Number of times your information has been manually reviewed. This is the number of times your information has been manually opened and reviewed by an employer.

Hope this helps a bit. Otherwise you could email them directly and ask them. [email protected]

I've only applied to QF so I need to pay the fee and see whats happening with the other airlines.

How long have you been using the site for?

Good luck and let me know how you get on.