PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's gone wrong at the AAIB ?
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2018, 22:14
DaveReidUK

Received 217 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by Small cog
A simple “F28” search from the link page I posted returns 22 Fokker / F28/all marks reports.

You wrote that it requires multiple searches to find other reports for different aircraft types. You say it’s down to poor website design; I disagree, and suspect operator error.

End of.
You're not paying attention, are you ?

My original point, which you haven't attempted to address, is that multiple searches are required in order to retrieve the 22 unique Fokker 100 accidents/incidents in the AAIB's records. That's 22 Fokker 100 (aka Fokker F-28-0100) events - not Fokker 70s or legacy F-28s.

If you want to try to refute that, you are very welcome to - please just specify the search term you would use to retrieve those 22 Fokker 100 records (your search on F28 doesn't find them all, for the reasons I described in my previous post - you can easily verify that).

Make sure that your results include the events on 10 February, 20 March and 12 October (all in 1995).

When you find that they aren't included, feel free to do a date-based search for those dates and you will find them (G-UKFG, G-UKFF and G-UKFA, respectively).

I rest my case.