PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Airline wages compilation
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2018, 02:25
Berealgetreal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't start me on unbillable hours either. Such as quoting jobs,building applications prior to starting,ordering materials,certificate of compliance on completion, compiling info such as reciepts for tax (GST) etc . And yes I used to do that too but no more. Guess why?
Did you leave and fly for a living now? I hope so.

If you did you would know about the time professional pilots put in at the desk at home either keeping up with procedure changes studying for sim, ep's etc. The list goes on and on. I don't think we can go two days without a company notice coming out in addition to the never ending notam changes. Add to the the incessant manual changes, the eyes glaze over at these work creation schemes. No wonder nobody turns up to roadshows. Having said that, its part of the job and nobody is holding a gun to our head so smile and nod gratefully.

Just confirming this is an aviation forum about 'Australian Airline Wages Compilation'??
It is vortex, I'm changing my nickname to "thread drifter". Been on pprune for over 20 years (had a different name) so I get bored and get chatting. Sorry.