PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristol Airport - Easy Jet Flight Connection
Old 30th Mar 2018, 08:34
rog747

Received 41 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Beavis_
Looks like I *could* potentially fly on two EasyJet flights from Newcastle to Copenhagen, but via Bristol Airport. Only thing is I have got a tight connection (1 hour), and I'm not sure if EasyJet has any concept of connecting flights and minimum connection time (MCT).

So could I ask, does anyone have local knowledge of this airport (airline) so they could say if it would be possible to get off a flight landing at 9:35 and then onto another due to take off at 10:35? I'm guessing it could be possible as I suspect that I'll not need to go through security at Bristol, and I also suspect that the first and second flight will be at terminals close to each other (may actually be the same plane!).
no can do - sorry but I doubt 99% its not possible at BRS even between 2 EZY flights
Dom in and Intl out - one hour is simply not enough even with hand bags only

you ''might'' just might do it (1% chance) but do you really need the stress?

then if it all goes pete tong you have buy a new ticket to CPH and/or get stranded at BRS maybe for 24 or more hours if no seats aval on the next flights or have to go up to LHR or LGW for a CPH flight

EZY or any lo-co has any interlining or transit arrangements even between their own flights sorry

Last edited by rog747; 30th Mar 2018 at 08:49.