PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA ATP H to fixed wing ATP requirements - HELP!
Old 28th Mar 2018, 18:35
General Mutley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FAA ATP H to fixed wing ATP requirements - HELP!

Hello all,

My brain is slowly melting trying to go through the CFR regs to work out the exact requirements. Maybe someone here can help me out a little so I can cross reference the info and regain my sanity!

I have an FAA ATP H. I want to gain my fixed wing ATP and am trying to pin down the exact requirements for me to reach this. I know I need 250 hours fixed wing but the requirements for Private, Commercial, Instrument and Multi engine are confusing the heck out of me as I try to find the minimum requirements for the various elements. As I have the ATP H I have over 1000 hours cross country, 100+ hours night and 350+ hours actual IMC instrument time. These are all in rotor but I do know it should reduce the overall hour requirements for the fixed wing...but breaking it down is proving difficult.

I realize this is a bit of a ball breaker but if anybody does have some information on this it would be genuinely appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited by General Mutley; 28th Mar 2018 at 18:38. Reason: added extra information.