PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please give your honest input
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2018, 05:44
joe falchetto 64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by act700
So, Joe, old fella, old pal...."you'd sue..."... yet you are bad-mouthing your competitors on here?! Wonder if they're thinking the same way as you?
Bottom line is, all you agencies are scum only interested in making a buck for yourselves (not that there's anything wrong with making a buck).
Important thing to understand about agencies is they are NOT unions, and don't have the pilot's interest in mind. Nor do they have to..
I definitely believe you that you're not on here looking for clients-because based on what you've written, maybe more importantly how you've written it, not sure if that's good advertisement!!!
Are you sure about that? Fine: there are a lot of people right now in line waiting to be hired stucked somewhere in the process due to bad agencies work: some of them will be eventually hired to discover at that precise moment the downside of the contract they have just signed. I only provided factual informations: you can provide other factual informations that can be checked to see if mine are correct or wrong. That is it. I don't have any other interest here, because I use other way to propose my ideas about hiring in SE Asia than this forum. Here I just talk about facts related to my individual experience and the experience of many other fella that I followed and placed.