PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Did the Asiana crash have basically the same cause as the Indian Airlines A320 crash
Old 27th Mar 2018, 15:16
JammedStab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by recceguy
So you recognised you have no knowledge of one of the two aircraft involved (50%) and honestly, it will help the understanding of your post(?) if you could elaborate (write ?) a little bit more.
Do you communicate this way in your cockpit ? Poor Captain trying to follow you ...
Sounds more like you have a comprehension problem seeing as the others understood quite well.

Haven't seen the accident report on the Airbus and as I said, not familiar with the type even if I were to read it. There was a very brief mention of it in a magazine article I recently read and it did compare it with Asiana but without further detail.

Seeing as the Bus appears to be in my future I am looking for more info on this accident of which there is not a lot of detail due to it happening a quite a long time ago. Of course there is info on it but not nearly in the way there was of the Asiana crash with extensive PPrune posting and discussion.

Thanks to those who gave intelligent responses.