PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top of the World: photos from Nepal
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2018, 13:25
Vertical Freedom

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Grrr check the TGB oil level will ya

G'day Senior Pilot...sometimes we need a little shock factor to drive safety points home & motivate to fly safer I had zero complaints at the Flight Safety workshop, (ran 4 the same last year & 2 thus far in 2018) only thing Pilots were saying after seeing that, is they are gonna be much more cautious about wires & weather from now on....so the shock factor worked if it saves one wire strike or weather crash; it's worth it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Namaste Rotor Babe....thanks, I know You'd understand as You've lost a friend in Air disasters here! Big thank You for Your support!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoy there Double Bogey.....my sentiments exactly, some fun bags for a jolly distraction never hurt anyone, there's thousands of 'em bobbing about down on Bondi Beach & marching the streets without anyone uttering a sour word I hear you about the Family, I was there, not nice. But it was splashed all over the local media so wasn't the first time it was shown, only in more details, with more pictures & much larger