PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please give your honest input
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2018, 12:26
act700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joe falchetto 64
Let me be crystal clear, for the benefit of other pilots reading here;if you want to say that your "colleagues" are saying that Smile is a rogue agency than you have to give some hint. Do you want an examples? Here they are.
VOR Holding is a rogue agency: they ask you to sign a commitment that forbid you to change agency, they have just a reference fax number in Arizona and they run the business in China from their Beijing office filled with some clueless employee...and this is only the short version. Hi clouds is another below average agency: they advertise for airliners for which they will never be able to obtain an interview because they don't have any agreement; they were useful only for Spring Airlines as long as one girl from HR was there before being fired...and so on. Shall I recommend Smile aviation? No, there are other better choices out there. But for sure Smile isn't the worst or "rogue": they don't try to stop you from changing airline also if it means changing agency (I have one pilot in my airline coming from smile with all the papers needed for the change) , they don't ask you to sign any restrictive side letter regarding your employment (that is a fact) and they are very supportive for any case regarding the pilot health (it happened to another one, that had health problems leading to surgery in a Chinese hospital and the following CAAC medical release); those are some hints.
Am I with Smile? No, or I would have immediately sued you legally for what are you saying. I work for my small business, I don't advertise, I just place people were I think they are successful regarding the interview and the life in the company . I don't search any application here because I need to do a screening of the candidate before start any application: I have one face and I want results: less money but much less work either. Kind regards.
So, Joe, old fella, old pal...."you'd sue..."... yet you are bad-mouthing your competitors on here?! Wonder if they're thinking the same way as you?
Bottom line is, all you agencies are scum only interested in making a buck for yourselves (not that there's anything wrong with making a buck).
Important thing to understand about agencies is they are NOT unions, and don't have the pilot's interest in mind. Nor do they have to..
I definitely believe you that you're not on here looking for clients-because based on what you've written, maybe more importantly how you've written it, not sure if that's good advertisement!!!