PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2018, 16:36
Darsier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

Long time reader, first time poster. After years of lurking silently on this forum I've decided to ask you for a bit of an advice.

After reading all the info I possibly could, I'm still interested in joining Wizz (the much discussed Ts & Cs would actually be a considerable improvement – I know, shame on me).

At the moment I have approximately 430 Jet hours, flying bizjets for a small scale operator.

I'd like to apply for the experienced FO position (NTR), even though I still lack a couple of dozen hours, so my question is:

What are the chances of them accepting my application even though I don't meet the minimum hours? Or perhaps I should apply for the NTR Cadet pilot position? I've read both on the Wizz website and in the datasheet that applying without meeting the requirements results in an automatic rejection, that's why I hesitate.

I'm asking like this since there seems to be a shortage of pilots at Wizz right now, with the summer coming and everything, so I don't wanna wait after the season when the situation can be different. I'll have those 500 required hours in approximately 2 months, but won't have time to prepare for a possible interview during the summer, so It's either now or in the autumn.

Thanks for your help and time guys, cheers