PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Contract pilots at CX
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2018, 15:47
iamlistening

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by cxorcist
Now there’s a logical post! HKAOA needs to grow a pair, like yesterday. DEFO in HK should have been banned straight away, but better late than never. DEFO counter acts the TB, why wouldn’t it be banned? As for trainers, well, you all know where I stand... It’s past time guys!

CXORCIST, check your posts to get your story straight. You said you weren't here in 95 so you are not to blame for allowing the company to start the rot back then. But you were here in 2001. And yet you claim you joined as a DEFO. That means you joined via ASL and I don't think you did (I certainly didn't see you there) or as an early freight guy. So even if you did join as DEFO you joined at a time when the company was taking FO jobs away from their pilots and handing them over to ASL or hiring freight guys on lesser terms and replacing these jobs with SOs. If you joined as SO, which I know you actually did, you joined at a time when the company was taking FO jobs away from their pilots and handing them over to ASL or hiring freight guys on lesser terms and replacing these jobs with SOs. Get the pattern here? I was also beneficiary of this approach but I am not complaining, you are.

You badmouth people who work hard to get into a profession and are met with bad luck beyond their control. And yet you got to where you are by doing exactly what they are doing. I know this is a bleeding rumour network but please get your story straight and stop bashing people who just want to earn a living. Why don't you just go to the US majors? They're hiring. Or SAS - oh wait.