PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook Cadet Programme
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2018, 14:52
Skipname

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xen97
Hi guys, an aspiring female pilot here. I am currently applying to their female scholarship programme,as I have never actually applied to any school/programme before I would like some advice.
The questions are along the lines of give us an example of teamwork... what do you know about TC... and just wondering is there anything specific I should e putting in there? Or how do I linke it to aviation when i have no experience in that field?
Many thanks!
If you can get a scholarship that brings your cost of training below 70K then go for it, if not then don't go for the expensive, big schools because at the end of the course you'll have the same license as anyone else. Try to keep the cost of training as low as possible. The school you do your training doesn't really matter anymore, there are lots of jobs out there at the moment. Nobody knows how long this is going to last, so hurry if you want to catch this train. Also you have an advantage for being female, there is a lot of positive discrimination towards female pilots in Europe and you'll get interviews for sure. If you are a decent pilot you'll get the job too. Good luck.