PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Belfast City Airport-2
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2018, 17:03
Chris_747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DC9_10
Jets Go are not bonded by ABTA/ATOL They claim they are bonded by Spanish regional government funding. I asked them directly and also questioned BHD on social media some months ago and still awaiting a reply. Definitely would not book my holiday with this outfit.
Bit silly to be trying to claim they are not bonded or insinuate they are dodgy, if they didn't have the required licensing or bonding the CAA would have shut them down years ago since they launched from Manchester a few years back, especially after what happened with lowcost having a tiny bond for the size of their operation. Airports are not generally stupid, they do due diligence on any operator who they are looking to work with and one of the first things they'd check is to make sure an airline or tour operator is licensed etc before they start supporting them.

As always when booking flights with any operator, just book with a credit card and you're given full protection anyway under the consumer credit act. I had my money back in my account a week after Monarch went under as I had booked with a credit card.