PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Aus/NZ Positions
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2018, 11:28
Sceva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dookie on Drums
So can anyone shed any sources to practice for the Swift aptitude tests for DEFO

I've googled a bit but nothing substantial turns up. Pinstripe pointed me to the Saville website but there's only a few practice questions there.

Any help would be appreciated.
Hey Dookie,
Did my testing earlier this month... It's not as hard as it seems, but still; practice practice practice!

Saville has some Prac exams available, as you have seen (timing and format are exactly the same).
Not much I can say about the written testing. It is what it is... Read the story, select "True, False, Can't tell" options, (don't fall into traps of assuming information is my main advice).

I paid a very minimal amount of $ for some more practice exams from Practice Aptitude Tests. They had a good mix and some were quite challenging. Do the SHL tests too. They're good for timing and difficulty for numerical.

I'd also recommend a Scientific Calculator for the numerical part, so you don't even have to write anything down and just power through.

The diagrammatic tests were different than I have seen previously;
Be prepared to work backwards to find the starting pattern!
They use letters or # * + type symbols to change the shape/size/colour of a given pattern, OR you have to figure out which symbols (and their order) that were used to change Pattern 1 to Pattern 2...

RTFQ and Practice Practice Practice!
Good luck!