PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - INCIDENT AT VALLEY
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2018, 20:43
Thaihawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zero/zero
So Nutloose, because you’ve voluntarily chosen to spend 20k on your own hobby, that allows you to completely lose your moral compass and cause uncountable distress to families of a dead serviceman so that you can regain a small fraction of the cost of a new lens? Of course not. And I very much doubt that he’s received the 1k per photo that you quote... he’s sold himself out for a much smaller sum of money.

Personally, following this I would love to see the closing down of the spotter’s car park and a ban on jets through the mach loop
I understand your sentiments on this, but closing the spotter's car park at Valley because of one moron-and I hope this individual is named and shamed is both unfair and will impact negatavely on RAF public relations. Many 'normal' members of the public use that car park to watch the aircraft, and if this is closed, people will park elsewhere and in so doing are likely to cause a danger and nuisiance to other road users.

As for the Mach Loop, it is not used for public entertainment and if usage stops, the fast jet users will lose training experiance.

Again the identity of the individual needs to be exposed so all and sundry know who he is.