PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines FO Alleges Rape by Captain on MSP Layover
Old 21st Mar 2018, 19:15
A Squared

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by costalpilot
Or girl. No matter the outcome. I cant imagine why either him or her would rationally choose to endanger their career in this way.
You could say essentially the same thing about virtually anyone accused of a crime. "I can't imagine why XXX would rationally choose to endanger thier (Career,/freedom from incarceration/reputation/personal wealth/etc, etc, etc) in this way. Yet, people do things every day whcih cause them to lose their personal freedom, careers, savings accounts, families, community standing. That line of reasoning really sheds no meaningful light on whether or not someone committed some act whcih might bring grave consequences.

Originally Posted by costalpilot
additionally, the hotel videos as portrayed in the media are certainly not evidence of a rape, but they are troubling for him if the description is accurate, as are the accounts of the events surrounding their removal from the flight.
Have you seen the hotel videos? I haven't. all I have seen is a description of what the FO has claimed someone else told her was in the video.