PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HK micro flat sells for record price
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2018, 02:16
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curtain. To clarify: your comments mainly apply to pilots like me and you. The remaining A scale and B scale pilots. Most of those hired since 2010 are now making firm and irrevocable plans to leave. CX has effectively destroyed themselves from the inside out, and is only now beginning to realise the depths of collapse they have triggered. I can safely say that there is probably upwards of a 1000 pilots who have determined to leave. Pilots like you and I will ONLY stay if our housing is secure. I can categorically state that I will be leaving the VERY DAY that my housing ends. I know that most of my colleagues feel the same. So, to conclude: the company has already assured that most of the middle ranks will be leaving, as they have no housing and no realistic hope of ever living a stable and secure life in HK. They are effectively gone. They then also risk losing a large majority of their senior crew, many of which are in C and T. That will happen much as an avalanche does....a sudden shift of the snow cap, then utter chaos. That is the result of the arrogance and stupidity of this management. And btw, I am not just speculating. This is based on the past year of quietly polling the crew I fly with. There is an epic exodus underway, and it is only going to get worse, week by week. Congratulations to AT and RH. You can retire knowing you collapsed one of the worlds great airlines, now long gone.