PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2018, 16:15
Procusto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
- A 737 type rating is by far better than a 747 type rating and slightly worse than an A320 TR. The market is tight and there are plenty of opportunities for 737 jockeys, like Norwegian or Jet2. By your level of experience, I presume that you are young. I don't see a major crisis in the following three years. Thereby, calm down and think about what you really would like to do. Life is a journey and you must make the most of it.

- According to the rumours, six or seven pilots had resigned in less than two weeks. Nonetheless, I receive farewell emails from colleagues on a weekly basis: a worrisome symptom. The working atmosphere is far from being optimal.

- The next CWA could or could not improve the current working conditions. Nonetheless, this company is not going to be what it was ten years ago. Besides, the Chinese are shareholders of Cargolux. The implications of this are unknown to the employees. If I were you, I would better forget about Cargolux China.

-Take your own decisions. Try to contact by Linkedin to a new joiner to get fresh information about how is life under the new scheme. Be aware of the omissions and inconsistencies of public claims and disclosed compensation.

I wish you luck and all the best, Chris