PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Recruiting
Thread: BA Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2003, 19:12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been with BA for 20 years and as far as I know they have never made any cabin crew redundant.As far as choosing between BA and Easy jet, I know what my choice would be, BA everytime.I'm on eurofleet and we do work much harder now than when I started years ago but I dought that we work any harder than any other uk based airline,of course we do there and back flights but we also have lots of nighstops ,some short and some 24 hours we also have 3 day trips and the allowances can be very good,it depends where you go and some months can be better than others.The benefit of working for BA is that it's one of the worlds leading international airlines(I know we are going through a rough patch at the moment but so are others)and there's so many options open to you if you tire of flying.Ofcourse you may have to wait sometime if you want to do longhaul but thats only fair as its done on seniority,personally have never had the desire to get on a plane for 12 hours but each to their own.I think the choices you get are more diverse with a big company like BA and at least we don't have to clean the plane on a 30 minute turnaround,well not yet anyway.Oh and by the way,no offence to anyone who works for Easy