PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New MD for Babcock Aus
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2018, 12:31
Pedro83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by nunatak
New here - the guy stuck his neck out to keep people in work for an extended time. He even carried a couple of people at line level when their family members were seriously ill or dying - past what some others would have. It must have been a pita for the onshore side but only minimum necessary were put off when certain other companies were behaving v badly! If the judgement of a man is to do a good turn before a bad one then I would judge him in the plus side! If you don’t get on with him - take a geek at yourself. I’m guessing you’re probably a drone just keeping your inch of the hive cool.
think I’m with brother and Ned in this. My limited contact with him has usually mostly been high ethics, high energy and respect retuned.

Thumbs up nunatak for your message.

EDIT: I wrote another post, however, it has been moderated down I guess (fair enough). To put it more politely than I had before - shame on people for wishing bad luck to others. For how much I know JB, you only get a treatment from him you deserve, if your words and actions are not worth much, you may have got appropriate feedback.

I wish JB some good time off, and I am not worried about him finding a new role whenever he feels like it.

PS: I am long-term visitor of pprune but never had an urge to register to post until today.

Last edited by Pedro83; 19th Mar 2018 at 15:25. Reason: to avoid two consecutive messages