PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs in Nepal?
Thread: Jobs in Nepal?
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2003, 15:58
middlepath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not trying to be negetive about Nepal or Nepalese. All I am doing is to give a situational awareness to those who has no previous experience of developing countries-aviation career and basic infrastucre. Yes, fully agree for locals to be content with what you get, because there is no alternatives. Expats are in diffrent situation, they are used to health care, pension, career progression to bigger fleet and living conditions and other minor stuff which they take it for granted. It all depends on individual interest and expectation. I spent half of my career in developing countries and now in developed countries. If I only would have spent the previous half in developed countries , that would have brought me in same level of benefits my counterparts are already enjoying. All I have earned did not last long when exchanged to $ in free market, all I got was wear and tear from heat,malaria, hepatitis, cronic abdominal problem ect.ect. I am just telling what I have experienced, its not being negative or positive.You may be lucky and have wonderful time. Every individual has freedom of expression and freedom of choice. Good luck to wanabees.