PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines FO Alleges Rape by Captain on MSP Layover
Old 18th Mar 2018, 12:04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah, now I see your point.

You are suggesting that what went on in the past was deeply wrong. In any event, the law now prevents alleged victims, (who uniquely have the right to retain their anonymity) from having to discuss anything at all not directly related to the alleged offence? Even if it may assist the defence.

But such obnoxious bias should now be considered as perfectly acceptable, as long as it’s now only men having to prove their innocence? So it’s not actually the principle per se? It just depends how it suits your agenda?? (Or more accurately, how it suits your gender!)

That’s a fair summation, isn’t it?

Of course, this is why so many rape trials have recently collapsed in the UK, and many more are under review as potentially being unsafe. This is because relevant information was not disclosed to the defence by the prosecution/police. It was just inconvenient, as we want to lock up as many of these b@st@rd men as possible. We don’t need to bother ourselves with the inconvenience of due process. No woman would lie, eh!

However this non disclosure has revealed that some women do indeed lie (with impunity!) about rape. In much the same way that some men are rapists.

Personally. I want to see as many rapists as possible taken off the streets. Yet I don’t wish to see a single innocent person, suffering life changing consequences for a crime they did not commit. Much less for a supposed ‘crime’ for which they were never ever charged!

But as long as the lady involved here can enjoy a life changing bung, without the need to bother the courts. As long as that ‘b@st@rd’ man gets his commuppance’. (Because he must be guilty! Right?)

Then all is well in the world? Eh?

What a screwed up world!

Last edited by 4468; 18th Mar 2018 at 12:39.