PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines FO Alleges Rape by Captain on MSP Layover
Old 17th Mar 2018, 20:11
PaxBritannica

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lascaille
What would I have done? Called the police immediately, because the only way that situation would have come about would have been through poisoning.

I'm sorry but do adult people really get 'blackout' drunk sufficiently regularly that they have to ask themselves in the morning 'was I drugged or was it just me?'

Quite how much do you have to drink to forget the events? I've put away two bottles of wine on more than one occasion and still remembered clambering laboriously into bed taking care to leave one foot touching the floor to ward off the dreaded 'bed spins'...
@Lascaille: Do you know much about date-rape drugs? They leave the victim confused and disorientated, especially on waking. The victim is likely to have very little capacity to think straight at all, never mind contact the police. (These drugs can kill.) There are memory blanks - you may not remember who you were with or what you were doing. It's not a state that most humans have ever been in, so there's little point of reference - you're struggling to make sense of an unfamiliar sense of illness.

Two bottles of wine don't register on the scale.