PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta to base @ PIK
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2003, 05:34
kpiko3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People on Globespan think they are flying into Glasgow,But they arent,they are flying into PAISLEY
I dont think so,BAA only reduced there charges to Flyglobespan and Globespan only.And about PIK being a only freight operation,aload of Bull.

Ryanair will stay at Prestwick because of two reasons.Cheap and
a maintenance base.

BMI Baby will stay,it will not go crawling back to GLA after moving there cardiff service to PIK,plus they will soon base aircraft at Prestwick.

Germania will no doubt stay,why would they move to Glasgow when they allready operate to a Glasgow Airport,And PIK pay them to operate here,will BAA do that,no I dont thinkso.Germania
look likely to try a Munich service as said in the Press release.

I heard somebody who was on the COA flight to GLA and he said that all he heard was people talking about Edinburgh,not glasgow.

All you glasgow folk,just because one airline moved it doesnt mean the lot has to go.
Okay,you got Globespan but now you people are getting ahead of yourselves.Just be happy with what you got and dont be so sure that PIK will go to death again.

three words about PIK being a only freight operation.
IT WONT HAPPEN.
If airlines ever want to move,PIK will always give them a better deal than Glasgow will ever do as theyalways have done.

Kpiko3