PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Agusta AW139
Thread: Agusta AW139
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2018, 11:52
sacher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RFM/QRH updates

Hi everybody, I'm new in this forum and I would like to ask any 139 expert (I have only 350 fh on 139) about some updates of the RFM/QRH that cames up with the Rev. 22...

First: OEI TNG LIMITATION (page 25 limitation on QRH), they took away the possibility to use OEI TNG switch in condition other than CAT A... but I don't understand if they mean that you DO NOT have to use it when you are outside the parameters that guarantee the CAT A performance (that make sense) or if other than not use it outside that parameters, you can't use it when you are not performing CAT A t/o and landings... like when you are in cruise at 140kias...

In this case the only problem that I see is that in cruise at 140 if you use OEI TNG and you don't reduce the PI in few seconds, the NR will drop as far as 87% before the system automatically disengage. Can this be a problem for backgoing blade that can stall at that speed??

thanks for any advice, more questions will came and I hope it can be a mean to expand anyone knowledge on this beautiful machine.
thanks

P.S. Can be helpful to open a new thread on RFM/QRH updates to discuss??