PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dog dies in overhead locker on UA
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2018, 12:50
rog747

Received 41 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by Thud105
That's a fair point rog747. I guess that in a world where people are allowed to bring pigs on an airplane my cynicism generator sometimes gets overworked.
Clareprop, if she really loved it that much, would she have let it be stuffed in an overhead locker? Hardcore animal lovers say "it was like a child to me" Would you let your child be stuffed into an airless overhead locker? There is a disconnect here. Here's what I will say - UA will undoubtedly pay out a lot more than the commercial worth of that dog. And FWIW - I think dogs are great.
depends how stroppy the FA got or was getting -
- we all know what happens nowadays when you try and be reasonable let alone remonstrate with some cabin crew - it all gets way out of hand too quick -
the FSM should have been called etc etc etc to verify the ''issue'' the FA was having and sorted it - i cannot get in my head what was going on with the FA

remember this was not a 'jumped up weirdo' so-called service animal but an allowable pet on board (twas a puppy not a parrot peacock or a pot belly pig but a normal little puppy)