PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is happening with PPRuNe? Aviation stories missing
Old 14th Mar 2018, 12:03
StickWithTheTruth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by YPJT
So an aeroplane allegedly did low level circuits on Australia day. And? THe way people are carrying on you'd think it was during the 2 minutes of silence on ANZAC day.
If nothing else made them look like a complete bunch of prats that comment certainly did.
I'm actually a little skeptical after what I saw last ANZAC day. During the dawn service in a small country town last year at the local ANZAC monument, the proprietor of the general store type shop, whom I'll just say is from another country, unlocked his front door and proceeded to walk inside and set off his alarm. He let the alarm blare no more than 30 metres from the monument for several minutes before walking to the back of the store to turn it off; much to the utter disbelief of current and past diggers and their families. I didn't think anyone would ever do something like that.. but they did, so nothing surprises me these days when I hear comments like the above.