PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Things are getting interesting at RYR for Cadets
Old 13th Mar 2018, 02:28
Luke258

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MaverickPrime
IMHO, that there are many airlines out there who recruit fATPLs and pay them better, at least initially. However, there are no airlines out there who recruit anywhere near the number of fATPLs that Ryanair do. Unless you include Easyjet, but they only recruit cadets from the space academies.

Anyhow, like it or not and if you can get over your anti-Ryanair fundamentalism, you will see that Ryanair has vastly improved and is no longer the bad guy on the block. There are many other employers out there that deserve everyones scorn other than Ryanair.
I worked for this company long enough to know that they haven't changed a bit. And you? Recently joined two striper, super proud and letting everyone on Instagram know that you're in Ryanair?
Let me understand please where they have "vastly" improved. As far as I'm concerned you'll get now 200€ more per month on average. So if at all the salary has been improved, which doesn't make them a nice airline to work for. You'll get that some day maybe.