PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Network aircraft to be crewed by JQ pilots
Old 12th Mar 2018, 09:25
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by RealityCzech
Wow... so your advice is to get new lawyers. Amazing.

The only change from 2011 is the State of registration.
Interesting day In the cubicles Justin and Reality!

There are a couple of changes since 2011. The company has been even more grossly mismanaged, thrown even more money away chasing windmills, gay pride, and paying for black fellas to tend the Australian landscape exactly as they have for Millenia, painting aircraft at a truly bizarre cost in frankly offensive manner and Im sure a few other issues that makes me consider throwing up every time I think about working for these clowns. Then there is the fact the airline is SO badly mismanaged and long term staff are SO undervalued they really don’t give a flying cubicle anymore. The sand or Peking duck might not be as green on the other side but at least you know what you get!

Joyce is a tool. An incompetent thief. I take that back, he is a competent thief. But he’s an absolutely incompetent businessman. Among many other things. He (using term under advisement) has taken a hell of gamble with a billion dollar airline. Within 10 years or so there won’t be much left. Except enormous debt to try to fix the 20ish years of incompetence. Not much to lose when looked at that way is there?

Happy cubicling! Try a pterodactyl!!