PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pasadena Police - two OH-58s make contact
Old 11th Mar 2018, 21:46
Nubian

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Hughes500
Nubian

Are you from this planet ? She hit the other aircraft there is no more to be said as to whose fault it is. so what you are saying is I am driving down the road, someone stops at traffic lights and I
hit the back of them and it is the traffic lights fault
I just recognise yet another that has to use dubious scenarios because he does not understanding why accidents happens!

Of course the landing helicopter is at fault, but you folks fail to understand WHY it happened and what could prevent it, which is quite shocking! At least the NTSB and the Pasadena police got it.

All talks about driving into bridge supports and rear ending others in traffic, is just plain bollocks, and show that you have no understanding of how to prevent accidents or understand why they happen.

With your simple way of thinking, no measures will ever need to be put in place to prevent similar accidents from happening again, as it was just this ''dense'' pilots stupid fault.... full stop! Remove the pilot, and all is fine....

Hughes500,
I asked Crab a simple question above, which he very elegantly skipped, so lets see if you can answer it! Would we have this thread if the heliport looked like it does now, after the recommended changes??