PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ra-aus pilots being paid
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2018, 00:27
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
Aah Photgraphy... The Safety agency's fcuk up

What was it Angry Man McComic said in a Senate hearing...
..' I say again ( thinks; you dumb arse senators) CaSA is a safety regulator not a commercial regulator.'
Wins the 2011? Golden Dog Turd award for the best BS statement of the Year !

Reg 206 (4) Photography. If you get paid for it, its a criminal offence doing it using an aircraft....its a commercial operation. Must have a CPL and an AOC !

Second bust for the same thing/ different dates 2(7) d Allowing the use of an a/c for a commercial purpose... which in my case was...photography.

And if you really want to know what a corrupt, vindictive and venal bunch of absolute bastards we are dealing with here...after all my fines for breaches of the above ...the CAsA round-robin email crowing their success was headed "For your amusement"
I kid you not.

Interested to see p 79 last Australian Flying Carbody spiel about the brave new medical world and etc an air to air? picture of a Baron, door off and a guy taking pictures..or holding a camera. Hope HE had an AOC and a CPL..!

In my case, the prosecutor (not under oath, so any old BS will do) told the Magistrate ...and I quote... ' No person in Australia can take a photograph from an a/c without an AOC and a CPL.'

CAsA attempted another prosecution years later on a different issue, failed due false CAsA sworn statements ...but what it was really about was the fact I had the temerity to tell the CAsA person...who had made a bad call...' why dont you take your bull**** regulations that deny people there rights and liberties and **** off. Which he did.

And the theatre went on from there.

A recent reminder of his earlier perfidy to one of the perjuring AWs ( Retski Cns office) got me an obscene phone call and a bashing threat.!

Yes, folks these are the SAFETY people !
And all overseen by legal acrobats and BS artists, that wil say and do anything to make a case ...or protect their evil doers/ in house criminals.

The Fat Lady hasn't finished her song yet.