PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Superwoman two pilot flight to SFO.
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2018, 15:16
Capn Rex Havoc

Received 48 Likes on 26 Posts
Monk - Ok so I clicked on your nationwide link - (I'm bored) - so here is the Definition of that survey - Number of sexual assaults recorded by police in that country per 100,000 population. Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population.

What is the definition of sexual assault?

Anyhow, you are right, I am sorry, India is not on the list - and New Zealand IS NUMBER 2.

Ok - So in any future time, when I fly with a sheep shagging kiwi(perhaps the sexual assault wasn't restricted to humans), I will be reminded that they are number 2 in the world for sexual assaults and that India, is not even on the spectrum.

You state -
Why don't you try and read your own history for a start .. You might actually find some really disgusting stuff there.
Too right - back in the day some bad juju went down - Romans pillaging, Norse invadings, English - Don't get me started on the English - But hey, let us just look at the last 10 years say - I am pretty sure that the Norway of the last 10 years is pretty much more socially agreeable than 2000 years ago.

Well, next time you fly with some third world country colleague, try an ask about his background and education. You might be surprised to discover that the person sitting next to you is more educated and has a proper bachelors or masters along with flying experience.
Yep - See this - (Caveat - this article is from an Indian source)

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/nort...371-2012-05-07

I am 1000 percent agreeable to women doing any and every profession that they desire. I find it supercilious to see this video from a UAE company, when if one was to take a survey of the females holding the top positions in any government or industry position in the UAE is probably - Less than 1. Look at EK for example, it is littered with female SVPs.

Cheers

Rex