PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Things are getting interesting at RYR for Cadets
Old 8th Mar 2018, 15:20
adolf hucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jonesyinthesky
if you read my previous post you might have noticed my other half works there and i am EX RYR, i fly for another LCC and i am very much enjoying myself at the moment

however, i will forgive your ignorance and tone and answer the following;

there is little variation between bases, i should know, i spent time in WRO, BGY and PSA as part of my command upgrade programme, they couldn't get away with having large salary differences between bases.

they base their sector pay on avg 850 hours per annum, productivity is based on offering to work 3 off days in Nov/Dec

to be fair this is a much better deal than under previous one Mc Ginley contract. Cadets are going to go from not owing close to €30k to only €5k plus they are now earning from base training.

i am more than happy to answer questions and draw upon my RYR experience and inside knowledge but i will not tolerate rudeness.
If you won’t tolerate rudeness, I suggest a return to Ryanair’s style of management might be a bad move for you.