PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dgca class 2 medical filenumber initiation time
Old 8th Mar 2018, 11:26
Hatim2712

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey @NovemberKilo

I just got my medical assessment a couple of days back
Hey guys,

I'm facing a similar dilemma. I've posted my class 2 medical report on 13th of October 2017, which the DGCA medical cell has received on the 16th of October. Today, after waiting for almost 4 months I went to the DGCA office in person and enquired about my assessment. After searching for the file for an hour they finally found it. They told me, it would take atleast 10 days for the assessment to get typed, another 5 days to get it signed and another 15 days to send it via post. All in all atleast a month.

Can any anybody please suggest what I can do in this situation? I need the assessment and a class 1 medical exam appointment ASAP, as I wish to start my pilot training at the earliest.
11th Nov 2017 15:45
The best suggestion I can offer to anybody who is facing such an issue that their medical assessment has been sent by DGCA after 3-4 months of waiting is "GO TO THE DGCA OFFICE !!!!" either in person or ask someone residing in Delhi to go there with an authority letter and an attested photo ID copy on your behalf. You'll get it within a month's time or if you're lucky probably even on the same day