PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIPS / API CLAIM DENIED
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2018, 09:31
fliion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doesn’t bore me. I agree with Skyvans thoughts - and the way that this is being handled by you & Tbird.

It is a legally tricky business and you and I know their hands are tied and cannot litigate this on pprune- but you can because of your anonymity- and in effect are. The fact they they are not answering certain specifibv legal issues as pointed out by Dave is because they cannot.

If you two go unchecked - it makes the appearance that you hold the moral high ground because of no response - when in fact any first year law student will tell API - not to engage in the specifics on social media.

You and T bird use this fact against API - which to the casual observer might cause distrust and damage the financial health of API - which could hinder future pay outs to valid claims.

A healthy API is in the members best interests...and I just like to see a fair fight, which this is not for reasons above.

If Tbird et al didn’t engage is the petty hit job and name calling - he might have had people a bit more trusting of his position.

Dave has put himself out there and tried his professional best to post what he can.

You guys and the “Superman” name calling act - destroyed your credibility

Last edited by fliion; 7th Mar 2018 at 09:44.