PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIPS / API CLAIM DENIED
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2018, 05:51
skyvan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gardenshed,

I have a friend currently receiving the API payout, and a couple who did receive it, so I do know that it does work for those with a valid claim, I am also not saying that any other claim is or is not valid.

What I do object to is this incessant, aggressive posting when there is a case ready to go before the courts!

If it is going to the High Court, then he does not need public opinion on his side. If he has questions, let his legal team ask them. Once the answer is given in court, it becomes a matter of public record and then he can flood the internet as much as he likes, but until then, pushing innuendo and fluff at us just about every day is merely serving to make us hope for a resolution, either way, just to shut him up!

I am surprised his lawyers have not advised him to keep this off social media, once there is a court action the matter is sub-judice and anything he says now could jeopardise his case.

Either way, please, for now, just shut up and let the law take it's course. Nobody cares anymore, you have lost any support you might have had by not knowing when to be quiet!