PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 6th Mar 2018, 10:01
Dreamboy737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Basil Fawlty1
Out of interest, does anyone know if RYR are being more flexible with inviting older guys to sim assessments ? It always seemed to be difficult for folks over 35 to get a look in. However, I wondered if in the current climate this had changed ?
I'm also interested on the same subject. A few weeks ago some guys here including me received an e-mail informing that or "application will not proceed to the next stage". In my case after a couple of years waiting for an e-mail or call.

Common profile between us is age close or over 40. So I think this is the reason. I think this is nonsense. I can get the experience in 2-3 years as anyone, age gives you a good experience in decision making, and great results on my training. What makes me worst than a 25 years old? I will pay the same for my TR.

I'm also interested to know how can I reaply. Some people suggested to create a new one but there's no way to delete the profile from the CAE web site.

Regards!