PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dgca class 2 medical filenumber initiation time
Old 4th Mar 2018, 23:33
skratche

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just wanted to say that I've finally received my Class II after 7 months. So anyone waiting for the medical assessment should just be patient....it will come in the mail someday.

Originally Posted by NovemberKilo
Hello Everyone,

I have mailed my class 2 medical report to DGCA in December 2017. Its been nearly 2 months and I still haven't received a PMR number or the assessment yet. I need the assessment as soon as possible to apply for my class 1 medical.

Can anyone suggest me what to do ?
I was in a similar situation. I sent a grievance email to [email protected] providing my name, DOB and CA-35 form. The person will reply back with your file number and let you know that application has been processed. Obviously a file number by itself is useless for Class I as you still need the physical copy of the Class II Medical assessment.
You can keep following back on the same email asking to them to send your medical assessment asap. Eventually it'll arrive in the mail.

Or if your in a hurry, go to Delhi and visit the grievance officer there. If you're lucky they'll print it out and give it you on the spot.