PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyDubai time to command
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2018, 18:07
den3aah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by High Energy
ID90/50 on flydubai and you can nominate 5 buddies. No J class with kids though. ID90/50 with around 30 or so myidtravel airlines. Big ones being KL/LH/AF/DL/WN/B6/KQ/LX/QF/EY and EK. Around 5 of those also for parents/inlaws, incl EK in both J and Y class. No siblings anywhere. This all was only introduced 9 months ago so I'm sure more will follow and it's a massive improvement from what it was.

Basically FO rosters are pretty good. I hear many junior FO's are actually very content with their roster. Captains are a different story. Unless you're in the top 40% you get worked to the max and have a very tough roster. In the top 40% I think it's more manageable with less sh*t. My biggest attraction as a Captain is the time with family at home without being tired whilst still getting paid a decent wage for a Hybrid carrier. (that's another seperate discussion...;-()

This is very helpful Thanks! Just to clarify, do the 5 nominated buddies (Beneficiaries) also get J and Y class seats on other myidtravel airlines too? or are they just allowed on FZ?

Thanks again.