PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I need some serious help!
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2018, 05:31
Flightcpt.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ramjet555
Ignore all the doom and gloom posts.
Harv's for an Indian CPL trainee is probably the best choice for a variety of reasons.

First, they do a large number of foreign students including Indian. They have experience and expertise in assisting in obtaining the vital Student Visa and
because it is in Manitoba, you will most probably end up with a work permit when you finish your training providing you make the proper application in the first place.

BC, Alberta and Ontario, do not have the same policies towards immigrants that exist in Manitoba. The other choice is Quebec that would require you start with reasonable ability in French.

First you decide on the province, then the school.
Manitoba wins hands down, and then Harv's wins again because of
their experience and size.

One factor you need to consider is the "Culture" of respect towards immigrants and or the lack of.

Go to youtube and put in immigration and the name of the province and watch the results.
Thank you so much for your reply Ramjet555. Your reply has helped me to understand Canada and Harvs air at a better level, especially from an immigrant point of view. Yes, it will definitely help me in India as well. I will see what you're asking me to on YouTube. Thank you once again!