Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So to paraphrase your answers Dave

1.ask someone else

2 & 3.ask someone else

4. I don’t understand you.

5. I don’t understand what document you are talking about

6. I don’t understand your question

7. I will avoid the question

8. there is an appeals process(really where ?)

9. none

10.one

And you required a lawyer to help you provide the response above ?

Hopefully the above paraphrasing of Dave’s answers will provide an insight to current beneficiaries and members alike how the fund ended up in a position where members money is heading for a serious and needless squandering.

To put that squandering in perspective and using conservative estimate, a single monthly members contribution to the fund would barely finance 6 minutes of legal consultation at this level.

Professional services at Barrister level can run at 81000 AED (180 members monthly contributions) an hour.

Most multinational corporations would baulk at the prospect of risking such a significant percentage of their capital on one court action and for this reason alone prefer to settle out of court.

How can squandering money that legally belongs to active beneficiaries and is contributed to from monthly members premiums be acting in utmost good faith and in the best interests of the beneficiaries?

Where you request I will provide you with simplified (less legal) English to assist you provide comprehensive answers members need from you on questions 4 5 7 8 and 10.
Meantime I’m sure members would require from you the contact details for Sovereign Trust (Guernsey) Limited preferably including the direct e mail address and telephone number for Trust Manager Stephen Hare to answer and clarify on record, answers to questions 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 and 10.

Last edited by Thunderbirds54321; 6th Mar 2018 at 21:02.