PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIPS / API CLAIM DENIED
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2018, 15:38
Thunderbirds54321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Questions for David

Originally Posted by Switchboard
Hello Everyone.

This is David with API. I’m new to this, but I’ve been with EK for over 10 years. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or want clarification on anything (rumour or otherwise) you’ve read or heard about API, feel free to PM me, or just ask me here. I’ll do my best to answer quickly and accurately. Thank you.

Hello David, your answers to the questions below in utmost good faith are required:

as an aide memoir

The Doctrine Of Utmost Good Faith, also known as uberrimae fidei, is the minimum standard requiring transacting parties to act honestly and not mislead or withhold critical information from one another. The doctrine of utmost good faith applies to many everyday financial transactions and is one of the most fundamental doctrines in insurance law.

1. Is it true that Aircrew Protection International are about to attempt to defend a major lawsuit in the Channel Islands using the pilot fund to finance same ?

2 .How much is the plaintiffs claim against the API fund ?

3.How much will the defense of the lawsuit cost the pilot fund ?

4 What if any are the statute of limitations on spending limits Sovereign Trust place on decisions made by the API board with regard to legal expenditure defending Harvey Watt & Co opinions when those opinions are legally challenged ?

5.Who exactly are the registered Owners/ managers/ shareholders listed under “private” in the aircrew protection international British Virgin Islands limited company incorporation /registration documentation in BVI as registered by agent Sovereign Corporate (BVI) Limited ? Stephen Hare as Sovereign API Trustee manager holds a Fiduciary duty of utmost good faith. Why are the identities of the “private” owners of the fund in The British Virgin Islands being withheld ?

6.Is PD "superman “ really “tiredofbeingtired” and “toilet flush”and just pretending to be a pilot with sub grade 4 aviation English ?

7.Have the “founding members” or “consultants” of aircrew protection international ever intervened post claim submission in any process or decision on process involving interaction and communication /correspondence between Harvey Watt & Co, the doctors providing opinions for Harvey Watt & Co and Sovereign Trust Guernsey Limited so as to influence decision making or choice course of action ?

8.Why is there no appeals procedure in place in cases where a pilot has his/her claim denied based on a API-Sovereign contracted Harvey Watt & Co doctor (s) opinion (as so many pilots recently have) where the pilot after obtaining and presenting expert and scientifically proven medical evidence that totally disproves the Harvey Watt & Co contracted doctors opinions to deny must resort to a lawsuit against Sovereign API to obtain justice ?

9.Do the aircrew protection international board have any medico- legal- financial qualifications whatsoever and if they do what are they?

10.Exactly how many individual pilots have current lawsuits against API /Sovereign Guernsey Limited ?

Last edited by Thunderbirds54321; 3rd Mar 2018 at 21:31.