PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The latest AOA letter to the membership
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2018, 14:36
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The latest AOA letter to the membership

I am glad to see that the the AOA (and in particular DS) has resolved to not take part in ANY concessionary bargaining. The exercise in HPE has proven to be the bust most of us believed it would be (because the other side of the aisle had only malicious intent). Ironically, the company just lost their best opportunity to gain any sort of concession. Now, with all signs of a strong business environment, a full 13th month to 'nearly' all staff, and even a pay raise to many, the company now only has to figure out what pay increase the pilots will be receiving, and what increase to HKPA is to be announced. Otherwise, they can sit and watch the core of their airline disappear week by week (and as i've stated prior, I believe it may already be too late). Well done to the AOA for stating such a strong and resolved public position. I am sure you have the support of nearly all the pilots (other than those that like prancing around on CNY floats with the cabin crew). The ball is in your court Anna. You had better handle it very carefully. Remember, our competitors are circling your aircrew like sharks, happy to take as many as they can, and most are now more than happy to make that move. Tick tock tick tock....