PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Direct Entry Commands (merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2003, 12:25
highcirrus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pontious, Re: Your post of 21 Sept directed at millerscourt

- Reading ALL of your posts on this thread, are you sure you "Fit the Emirates Bill"?
On first appearances, judged by your postings anyway, I bet you're the kind of guy who,if successful, will be bragging to his friend (note singular) down the pub,
" Ah,yes I'm off to the Big Sand Pit to teach Johnny Foreigner how to fly aeroplanes,don't you know!”

IMHO you seem a little too wrapped up in yourself, have little or no concept of what life in Dubai is like, an inherent hostility t'wards change and a blatant card-carrying, whinging racist to boot. No offence,mate but I don't think you are the kind of pompous arsehole that EK would entertain. But please, feel free to keep us informed how your application is proceeding. -

I’ve re-read the millerscourt posts on this thread and nowhere do I see any hint of evidence to support your suggestions or allegations spat out above. Perhaps you reveal a little too much of your own psyche with this invective – suggesting baggage which may hinder you in your own command selection when testing comes up and in turn, cast doubt on your suitability to “fit the bill”.