View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2018, 10:33
  #50 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: az
Posts: 232
Next time you enter the USA for work, make sure to tell the immigration officer that you are going to the USA for work. See what he says after a time or two of doing that, and then tell me it's legal (if you don't have an L1A, green card, etc...).
airplaneridesrfun is offline