PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 21st Feb 2018, 08:04
NLC1072

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!

Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk

I don't know how they've got this far, but its a complete joke!!!

facebook.com/AtmosphereIntercontinentalAirlinesUk

atmosphereairlinesuk.com

Registered under a virtual address in London, with a Thai phone number.

Then this;

"9 February at 10:35 ·
TEMP TO PERM - OFFICE ADMIN STAFF REQUIRED! Monday - Friday 8-4pm. We are looking for up to 4 temporary staff to join our Chelmsford office. The positions are temp to perm based on your performance. These are admin roles so any previous admin skills you have will be looked at favourably. If you are interested then please send your CV to [email protected]."

Suddenly their address moves to 117 Watson Heights, Chelmsford CM1 1AG. This is a residential, rented address!

This story appears on their facebook news feed;

"Our Team is headed by CEO Mr Jason Unsworth a very multi talented entrepreneur and Chairman Donald Unsworth a House Builder by profession and frequent flyer of many airlines including Virgin Atlantic, Norweigen, My Travel and JMC Airlines.

Former COO of Lot Polish Airlines and CEO of Lot Polish Express founder of Enter Air and Fly Blu Poland is our COO for our UK operation.

Michelle Bell is presently British Airways Ground and Inflight Heathrow Operations Manager, who will join us on launching Atmosphere Airlines at Heathrow.

Ersin Aryn is Managing Director and Head of Cabin Crew for our UK operations joining him will be Ella Sands who is the Lead SEP Cabin Crew Trainer at FlyDubai and has been with the airline since launching 12 years ago. Having worked at FlyGlobeSpan prior to this.

Fadil Shamtally will join us as our revenue manger from Etihad Airways.

Sophia Augusta will join us as our Cargo Manager from Qatar Airways.

Raffaello Bonanni Joins us as our Pilot Instructor from Emirates Airline and will head our executive gulfstream fleet project for royal charters.

Peter Styren a former American Airlines FAA Federal Pilot of 35 years joins us as our Chief Boeing Pilot."

From what I can see, they have a gofund me page that has reached £2000, of which I am sure is being used to send to his Thai bride who looking at her facebook lives in Thailand...

Your comments welcome.

Anybody ever find any other "start ups" that are this comical?