PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amelia Earhart PNG Theory
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2018, 23:51
David Billings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cazalet33...

You appear not to read and understand very well Cazalet, as you have repeated your former post.... I have answered your three posts concerning the B-17 and do not see the point of answering you again on the same points...

I completely understand your opinion and your propensity for expressing an opinion as seen on some of the other threads on PPrune which range from the engineering aspects of the Forth Road Bridge to The Erebus disaster to Mugabe through Bitcoin and North Korea and a nuclear armed Japan......

As one poster "tdRacer" (6th November 2016) has said when speaking of you, "I must admit you are consistent - when faced with information that disagrees with your pre-conceived notions you simply dismiss it as propaganda but never, ever offer anything backing your claims. In fact it's painfully obvious that you seldom (if ever) even bother to read the linked articles before condemning them."

Cazalet33.... When you have walked the hills there in East New Britain and have been where the Patrol A1 had been and have actually seen the crash site of the B-17, then I can believe that you have a genuine belief for your opinion, but until you do that, my opinion will be that you are painted blue and are monkeying around.

David Billings