PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - Direct Entry Pilot (A320)
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2018, 09:02
Officer Kite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anunaki

Sir this behaviour is not normal, and certainly not what I'd expect from a pilot. You are honestly waging an online war against a company because they haven't replied to you within a week of your assessment? Am I reading this correctly or what?

I applied to their cadetship the last couple of years and went to the final stages each time but unfortunately no further, for each stage up until that stage they took 3 weeks to a month to get back to me. They look at each profile and give it the respect it deserves, or would you rather they base their selection on some stupid irrelevant criteria to weed out the masses just for the sake of reducing numbers fast? You would be the first to complain too if they did that from what I can see.

Your writings show you to be mentally unstable, aggressive, extremely defensive, paranoid, volatile and prone to eruption at any moment. I can assure you these are not qualities Aer Lingus are looking for. If you do genuinely have a family to look after then this makes matters worse, you should really know better.

It's like the writings of a madman.

Take a break, step away from the computer.

And for your own sake, if Rome really is your location I'd change it pretty fast, because they will figure out who you are pretty quickly, if they haven't already.